Best-Selling Fall Fragrances
In comes the new season and with that means new wardrobe pieces, new home decor, and of course, new scents! Fall is the season of beautiful burnt oranges, deep mustard yellows, and rich chocolate browns. This beautiful season evokes warmth and comfort and gets us feeling ready to snuggle up in a chunky sweater and enjoy a nice spiced latte.
And what better way to celebrate this beautiful season than indulging in a rich, earthy perfume that encapsulates the beauty of fall? To inspire you in your search for the perfect fall scent, we have gathered best-selling fall fragrances that all create a beautiful warm feeling to get you in the fall mood!
1. Polo Green for Men by Ralph Lauren
Launched 1978, Polo Green for Men by Ralph Lauren has been a long-standing fall essential scent. Developed by Carlos Beniam, this gorgeous herbaceous and woody fragrance gives off a warm and comforting feeling to anyone lucky enough to smell it.
- Top: Basil, Juniper, and Cumin
- Mid: Thyme, Pine, and Carnation
- Base: Amber, Patchouli, and Moss
2. Burberry New London for Women by Burberry
Created by Domonique Ropion and Jean-Marc Chalian, Burberry New London for Women by Burberry was launched in 2006 and remains today a top pick for women all over. Designed to convey the beauty of both old and contemporary, like London itself, the combination of light florals and deep woods and musk complement each other perfectly.
- Top: Honeysuckle, Tangerine, and Rose
- Mid: Jasmine, Tiare Flower, Peony, and Clementine
- Base: Musk, Sandalwood, and Patchouli
3. Armani Si for Women by Giorgio Armani
Launched in 2013, by nose Christine Nagel, Armani Si for Women by Giorgio Armani was designed for the complex woman. Featuring a beautiful dichotomy of sweet vanilla and the rich white cedar wood and musk, this fragrance highlights the dimensionality of the wearer and allows her different sides to shine through.
- Top: Blackberry Nectar and Cassis
- Mid: Freesia and Rose de Mai
- Base: Vanilla, White Cedar Wood, Orcanox, Chypre Accord, and Blond Wood Musk
4. Virtu for Men by Vince Camuto
The most modern of the fragrances highlighted here, Virtu for Men by Vince Camuto was first launched in 2018, designed by perfumer Laurent Le Guernec. This spicy-leather fragrance perfectly complements the rich colors and smells that we associate with fall, making it a top choice for many men wanting to embrace the fall season.
- Top: Papyrus, Crushed Peppercorn, and Turkish Cardamom
- Mid: White Birch, Haitian Vetiver, and Moss
- Base: Warm Cedar, Tuscan Leather, Silky Musk, and Indian Sandalwood
Find all of these stunning fall fragrances and so many more at Perfumania to find your perfect scent for the season!
More from Trends
TRENDS 19 May' 22
TRENDS 12 May' 22
TRENDS 11 Apr' 22
TRENDS 07 Mar' 22
TRENDS 22 Jun' 21
TRENDS 25 May' 21
TRENDS 29 Mar' 21